Research & Development
“Being a researcher requires inspiration and constant dedication. Maintaining a high level of intensity can be extremely difficult, especially when things don’t go as planned. Sometimes it’s important to take a step back and get re-inspired about your work and nothing is better than condensed inspiration.”
In any industry, research and development plays a vital role in a company’s future existence. This realization is even more important in industries engaging in medical science research.
An important component in PRI-MED CARE’S continuing effort is to transcend traditional barriers in moving scientific discoveries into thefacility. PRIMED CARE’s aim is to interface cutting-edge high throughput technologies with pioneering research programs relevant to current medical needs in human diseases. Furthermore, this research engine will:
• differentiate itself through the unique juxtaposition of highly competitive academic research, advanced technologies, all under the auspices of our research organization.
• expect to be self-supporting for last 16 years after occupying the permanent structure, and will generate non-state revenue from federal grant support, as well as licensing and sponsored research agreements.
• provide technology resources that will contribute to the emerging needs of medical research programs already existing across the state, through an open access collaboration program.
• implement community relations
• Generate sufficient outside revenue to establish financial self sufficiency. This will be achieved through several mechanisms:
o Federal grant support for biological research programs. This will be largely comprised of support from the National Institutes of Health
o Technology support funding through several programs including the National Science Foundation
o Development of a strategic fundraising program directed at private foundations in the community and nationwide.
• Leverage research investment and talent.This is accomplished by providing access to a unique technology resource that will meet emerging needs of the medical research community throughout the state. Furthermore, this access can generate substantial grant income via qualified collaborative research programs.
• Community relations and outreach programs.
Our Mission is to:
• Improve human health and well being through research works of high standards.
• To deliver superior outpatient medical care, R & D of basic data data synthesis and analysis and application of derivation for corrective and mitigating measures of objective oriented gains in projects of different themes as purpose proposed and approved by agencies.
PRI-MED CARE as a comprehensive health care delivery system with Research as its core , is a better representation.
Grant funding will be obtained by comprehensive application of the technology to complex problems in medical science research, by integrating funding proposals with the medical staff, by technology development awards (e.g., National Science Foundation, National Institute of Standards and Technology) and by making these capabilities available for outside collaborations with external funding.
The performance expectations of these staff members will include the frequent publication of research in the top journals, obtaining external funding for operations support, establishing an access program for qualified collaborators, and interfacing with the biotechnology sector. The overall objective of the advanced technologies group is to continue to develop and implement cutting-edge research tools to enable innovation in the medical research.
Our Research Department plays an active and continuous role in generating product ideas, screening ideas, developing and testing idea concepts, creating marketing strategies and feasibility analysis, product development, market testing and the commercialization of all selected products. The implementation of a new product must meet the following criteria:
• all research studies must provide health benefit;
• must possess a relatively low investment;
• must result in a positive return on investment;
• must fit with our present strategy;
• feasibility to develop and produce results must be apparent;
• must be relatively low risk.
Pri-Med Care, as an SMO
Pri-Med Care was established by Dr.Jalil A Khan.Dr Jalil A Khan, conducted clinical trials for many years from his clinical practice and found a need for establishing a SMO devoted strictly for research
Pri-Med Care ,is a SMO; We offer sites for our sponsors and CRO’s and we have the flexibility of negotiating our own SMO contracts and budgets. Our network is committed to providing superior service to our patients and sponsor companies with which we work. Guided by our teamwork, timely and accurate collection and completion of data is provided under the strictest protocol adherence.
PRI-MED CARE ,is proud to work with many of the major global pharmaceutical companies and contract research organization (CROs) in the following areas of research.
- Cardiology (cholesterol/hypertension)
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Endocrinology (Obesity/Diabetes)
- Family & Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
Benefits of Being A Research Volunteer
The possible benefits of study participation may include:
- Study-related exams at no cost
- Study medication (possibly placebo)
- Reimbursement for time and travel expenses for most studies
- Contributing to the development of new therapies and learning more about a medical condition and treatment options
Participant eligibility in a clinical trial is based on inclusion/exclusion criteria documented in a clinical trial protocol. Some studies require a person to have a specific condition with specific symptoms, while others are for healthy individuals interested in preventative care. An initial phone screening evaluates individuals to see if their health history might be a good match for a study. Then a screening visit is made for the patient to be evaluated at the research site by a study coordinator and physician to confirm enrollment eligibility.
I’M INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING
Dr. Maria Aziz, M.D, Ph.D
Director, Research & Clinical Trials
502 North Valley Parkway ,Suite-1
- Onsite Laboratory
- Dedicated, Temperature Controlled & Monitored Study Refrigerators
- CLIA Certified
- PMPP Certified
- Double-Lock drug storage system (temperature and humidity monitored)
- Phlebotomy stations
- Secure on/offsite document storage (temperature and humidity monitored)
- X-ray equipment
- Monitoring area equipped with high-speed T1 internet connection
- Telephone lines
- Wireless connections
- HIPAA Compliant
- Remote Data Entry