Our focus is on diagnosing and treating conditions of all ages while emphasizing preventative medicine and the overall health and wellness of our patients. The facility utilizes new equipments and trained staff that is able to optimize the care of each patient. Pri-Med Care tries to provide the most comprehensive medical care possible in order to optimize the care and well-being of each patient.
Our Doctors use all their experience and knowledge to create a successful and profitable practice. They leverage the years they spent in solo practice elsewhere to help model their new business. Their past experience in conjunction with their progressive and diversified approach to each patient will allow them to rapidly grow a large and devoted patient base.
The objective of our Clinical Research Program is to conduct cutting edge research for substantial improvement in health of the populations.
Managing a clinical service ,deal with competing priorities, all of which demand the allocation of resources. Successful execution involves people, strategy, and an operational plan. Our aim is to align individual agenda with the unit’s priorities and execution plan, so that better our chances of accessing our resources and thereby advancing our personal agenda. It is crucial that the strategic plan of our center is to ensure unanimity of purpose. Also, to figure out way funding of research efforts and time and developing relationships with potential mentors and collaborators and sponsors to expand our business in Clinical Research.Our Policy is partnership and collaborations on scientific and commercial basis and getting our research study from the clinical site to commercial market,so that it reaches the people in masses.
The objectives include:
• To create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations.
• To provide high-quality health care to residents of the area
• To create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
• Structure the business to be as patient-oriented as possible.
• Utilize technology to have immediate access to the latest evidence-based information and treatment protocols.
• Provide generous benefits and continuing education to increase employee satisfaction and competence.
• Remain in close contact with referral specialists and provide them with as much information as needed.
• Research is a scientific business for us .Real infrastructure with a clear hierarchy in form of a established core research team is the backbone of our Research Program ,through which we want establish ourselves further in the industry of clinical research.
• Reach the study goals of our current Clinical Trial Sponsors.
• Obtain Grant funding by comprehensive application of the technology to complex problems in medical science research, by integrating funding proposals with the medical staff, by technology development awards (e.g., National Science Foundation, National Institute of Standards and Technology) and by making these capabilities available for outside collaborations with external funding.
• The performance expectations of these staff members will include the frequent publication of research in the top journals, obtaining external funding for operations support, establishing an access program for qualified collaborators, and interfacing with the biotechnology sector. The overall objective of the advanced technologies group is to continue to develop and implement cutting-edge research tools to enable innovation in the medical research.